We’re Local. We’re Specialized. We’re Collaborative.
We’re a tight knit group that brings big picture ideas to reality. We work closely to help our clients attract and acquire new business through various digital activities. Our team will always seek out motivated and collaborative individuals to help our clients reach their strategic objectives. If you’re considering a career in digital marketing, check out our open positions below. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Title: Entry-Level Video Editor
Company: Fresh Move Media
Location: Richmond, VA
About Fresh Move Media: Fresh Move Media is an innovative and dynamic media production company. We specialize in the creation of engaging and forward-thinking digital content for a broad range of clients, from startups to established brands. At Fresh Move Media, we’re all about pushing the envelope and exploring new frontiers in digital storytelling.
We’re currently on the hunt for a passionate, entry-level Video Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of video editing and a burning desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced, collaborative workspace.
- Edit video sequences effectively using our digital editing systems.
- Collaborate with the creative team to understand the project’s scope and objectives.
- Experiment with different styles and techniques, including the creation of graphic elements.
- Suggest or select fitting music and sound effects to be included in edited videos.
- Continually explore and adopt new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Basic understanding of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve or similar.
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team setting.
- A creative mindset coupled with storytelling skills.
- Degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field would be a bonus, but not a requirement.
This is not a remote position.
To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your interest in the role, and links to your personal or professional social media profiles. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing your potential future with Fresh Move Media.
About FreshMove Media:
We are a group of passionate marketing professionals committed to helping small businesses grow their digital footprint through Website Design, Google Ad Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, and Film/Video Production. As a Full-Service Digital Agency, each of our team members specializes in one main area of expertise. We are a small business, so each individual plays an integral role in the development of strategy, as well as execution for our clients. We have a fun work environment while maintaining high expectations for the quality delivery of each & every project.
What you bring to the table:
- You’re well-versed in WordPress. If you’ve built and maintained WordPress themes using best practices, you’re an ideal candidate for this role.
- Experience working with split-test or multivariate conversion optimization tools
- Experience working in B2B software companies is a big plus.
- Must be passionate about building great website experiences.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and other practices that help to drive traffic to the public-facing pages of a website.
- Strong planning and organizational skills are required.
- Motivated and ambitious individual with presence, confidence, and energy.
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery, and having a hands-on approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What you will do:
This role will be responsible for our website experience managing design, development, and technical performance. You will also partner closely with other team members in Marketing and Product to implement tests, analyze data, share results, and make recommendations, all for the purpose of continuously improving the web site’s performance in new customer acquisition
- Manage and execute prioritized projects for websites. Gather feedback to write requirements for each roadmap item.
- Implement each prioritized roadmap item by designing, coding, testing, and configuring as needed. You will directly execute each website build end-to-end.
- Work with the Marketing team to assist in implementing conversion optimization experiments, as well as co-managing the analysis of data from these experiments.
- Conduct ongoing website maintenance and optimization to continually improve the technical performance of web properties, with attention to metrics such as page load time and error rates.
- Co-evaluate and manage relationships with vendors whose software and services support our web properties.
– Starting pay $19-$22 per hour depending on prior experience & skills
– 40 hours per week starting
– Fun work environment including monthly team outings, a movie popcorn machine, and full snack bar, and comfortable spaces for collaboration and breaks.
– Opportunity for experience in the world of Digital Marketing and ongoing career learning
– We do not currently offer Health Insurance with this position, however, we do pay 50% of the monthly premiums towards Dental and Vision insurance, after a standard waiting period.
– Other Voluntary Benefits include Short Term & Long Term Disability, and Group Term Life Insurance Plans.